Pro:Direct Launch Run For The Cup 2020
The game is simple: Run for your team. Miles mean medals. We have started bespoke Strava Run Clubs providing fans of those 8 remaining teams the opportunity to bring the silverware home. The more fans that join a their team's Run club, the greater distance they will cover and the higher chance they will have to win the most prestigious cup in world football.
That means all the fans have the chance of stepping out and winning it for their team. The team that collectively runs the most miles will be hailed as this year's Pro Direct Run for the Cup Winners.
The top runner from each Strava Team Run Club on the 23rd May at 6.45pm will receive a new pair of football boots from Pro Direct Soccer.
Join Your Team
Click the club badge to join the Pro:Direct Strava Run Club for your favourite team
Terms & Conditions
- Pro:Direct Run for the Cup is not endorsed by nor affiliated with the the FA, the FA Cup or the clubs.
- In the event of a tie winners are decided by Pro:Direct judges. Judges decisions are final.
- No purchase required to enter. Just run!
- No prize cash alternatives
- Pro:Direct accept no liability for any injury, damage to person or property by participating in this contest.
- For full competition terms and conditions click here.